Sunday, October 7, 2007

.THANKS.

Thanks to all the families that showed up and made Hasty Halloween a HUGE success! I had a great time and met a bunch of wonderful families and kids. Here are a couple sneak peaks, if you don't see your children don't worry. I am far from done editing yet. enJOY your sneak peaks and again thanks for everyone who showed up. We should be having another Hasty session for valentines day.

This little one was so cute. She braved the cold and even slept. Her parents are truly blessed. Congrats you too on a beautiful baby girl!
hh8proofhh9

Can you say spunk? This guy is full of it. He was such a crack up! Every time I snapped a shot he would close his eyes! It was awesome!

hh14proofhh12proof

What about the cutest giraffe I have ever seen! Her mom is in a local play group my daughter and I attend.

hh2hh1

Okay, thats them! Parents, expect a email with in the next week!

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP