Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OpLove.org

I recently joined this amazing organization to offer special session for our military families. I personally know the trials our military families have to go through and I'm happy to offer what I can! I will only be able to offer a few sessions a year, but will try to squeeze in as many as I possibly can! My family is finally on our down hill slope of this deployment and I hope to reach out to my fellow photographers to capture our homecoming! This is such an amazing organization and I am extremely proud to be apart of it!

If you know a family that is currently going through or about to embark upon a deployment, please send them our link or to www.oplove.org!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Amber- how awesome!!! This will give so many families wonderful memories to hold on to and cherish!

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP