Thursday, September 18, 2008

Change is coming our way....

After the longest 10 months ever, my husband will be coming home soon! I can not even begin to explain how excited I am and how hard I'm trying to get my daughter excited too. With him coming home, I will not be booking new sessions again until the end of October (except newbies). Also coming in October is a different pricing structure and new products! I soon will be offering coffee table books and full resolution disks!

With that said, check back often to snag up your Christmas session in November, they will go fast. Please remember that all Christmas orders have to be in by November 30th to have your order to you by Christmas!

I'll leave you with a couple recent images that haven't made it to the blog.....



M3blog
blogM1

1 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

How exciting!!!!!! :) Love the new blog layout as well!

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP