Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tacoma {maternity}

This weekend didn't go as I had planned but I am lucky enough to have a second shooter who was able to fill my shoes. We have been in the works to get Ashley out to help and getting her on the website. It came a littler earlier then we had planned but she did an amazing job. I'm working on a nice welcome with some information on her but until then here is Ashley and her session from today!
______________

I was so excited to go out on my first shoot under Amber Sheree Photography today. The weather couldn't have been better and my new Mommy and Daddy to be couldn't have been more adorable! I met "S" and "M" at point defiance park and had a great time. Thanks so much for the opportunity to capture this exciting time in your lives. It was a pleasure!
-Ashley

This being my first post with Amber Sheree Photography, we have decided to do a contest! "S" and "M", here is what you do: Get 20 people to post on your blog and receive a free 5X10 mounted collage! Good Luck!

blogS1

blogS3

blogS2

16 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

Thank you Ashley!! Just so everyone knows, Amber's second shooter Ashley was awesome. She was super friendly and everything went as smooth as could be. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again, and I cant wait to see the rest of the pics. :o)

Stephanie

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

Stephanie you look so beautiful! I'm so excited for you and Mat...these pictures are awesome and you too look amazing in them!
Becky

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

S&M is how this you both ended up pregnanat in the first place wasn't it! Oh my what large belly you have there Steph, and Mat you really aren't gazing into her eye's....She's SUPERSTEPH!

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Stephanie, you look beautiful. And Mat looks so happy. I'm very excited for you two; having a baby is such a miracle!
Amanda Westendorf

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Dang, those pics turned out really well. I didn't even know you were pregnant...wow! Just playin'...I'm soooo excited for Solodon or wait, was it Branmon...to be born...*cry.

-Brandon

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

You guys look so happy! I love the pictures...the background is beautiful. I bet you can't wait to have it. Too cute Stephanie!

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Stephanie,
Those pictures are so good. You guys look so happy! =)
Cant wait to see the rest of them.
Katie P.

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Steph and Matt, you guys are the cutest couple ever and your daughter is going to be sooooo beautiful! I'm so happy for the both of you! These pictures are so good. Congrats!

-Michelle & Rye

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

S & M,

S & M, you guys look so hot in the pics! I am very happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the little one..

Asael & Cindy

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Awwwww.... You guys look so happy!! We can't wait to meet the baby! We wish you guys the best!

Kellie & Cody

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

I love the first one!!! So cute!!! Can't wait to see the rest. - Staci

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

WONDERFUL PICS! I'VE BEEN BUGGIN D TO GET A PICTURE OF YOU SO I COULD SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE...EVEN PRETTIER THAN EVER! OK, MATT YOUR NOT SO BAD EITHER! CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE THAT LITTLE BABY A SQUEEZE! K

Anonymous November 29, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

They look great!!....oh and what a cute shirt you have on! : )

~Amanda R

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

Great job on your 1st!!

Anonymous December 5, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Pregnancy suits you Steph! You look great! Love you!
Gwen

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

OMG I love your pics! This is the one thing I didnt get to do with Alexavier. Congrats! They look so good!
Amanda Willson-Yeater

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP