Thursday, October 2, 2008

Starting November booking!

Due to the high volume of inquiries for Christmas portraits I have decided to begin booking November early. I expect to have these days feel up fast so please check out my availability on my website before emailing. My 09 prices will go into effect November 1st, there have been some small changes in pricing. You will also notice some new products including CD's and coffee table books!

There are also some exciting end of the year contests coming up and also some special offers for people who had sessions in 08. So check back soon!!

Please email me if you have any questions
Amber@ambersheree.com


Our Christmas Card

1 comments:

Lala October 6, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

that is an awesome card! how cool

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP