Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Down town Tacoma {LOVE}

What a crazy awesome day we had today! I got a call from my husband and he is in the US, YAY! I headed to my house this morning to meet the cable guy and on my way there where two huge rainbows in the sky and no rain! After that, I just knew it was going to be a perfect day!

I had originally cancelled todays session with Rebekah and her husband Ben, but was excited that we were able to pull it off! I just love when the weather guys are wrong =) Here are a couple peeks into our session......

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had a lot of fun today Rebekah and Ben, I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek!

0 comments:

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP