Friday, October 10, 2008

Today is THE day!

I can't believe it's here! My husband is actually on a plane headed to Washington, it felt like the day would never come! Its pretty bitter sweet as everyone who left will not be making it home. Please keep the Canham family in your prayers! He left behind his young wife, father and two brothers. So, as I am excited, the thought of this family is heavy on my heart today.

I will be taking a couple days off from the computer to enjoy having my family all together again. If you have questions or would like to book, please email me and I will get to them in the order received.

2 comments:

Christina Johnson October 10, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Yay! I remember that excitement (and nervousness) from the day when Ben was coming home! Ben's headed down this afternoon to welcome the guys back too, I told him if he saw you (before you see Andy) to say hi, but not to bug you if you've got your boy!

Canham was a tragedy... After 2 safe tours to Iraq, we lost one on this deployment...

I'm so excited for you guys though! Have fun!!! ;)

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Amber, I am so happy that you will finally have your family together again. You guys will always be in my thoughts and prayers, even after his safe arrival home. Enjoy your family time, you deserve it!

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP