Friday, December 5, 2008

3 months ALREADY!

Today I got to see one of my favorite little guys! He was such a cute newborn and I just knew he was going to still be that beautiful baby! You might remember him from this session. He is mentioned at more sessions then any other picture I have taken=) Who can resist that face? He was such a easy going newborn and made my job so easy and today was no different.

Todays session was for the little mans Daddy who is getting ready to deploy to Iraq. We wish him a fast and safe return home!

blogj3

blogj1

"K" I had so much fun seeing you and "J" again!

1 comments:

KristinRanae December 5, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Amber~ these are seriously some of the BEST newborn pictures that I have ever seen! It helps that he is a gorgeous baby too!!!! Good job!!!

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP