Saturday, November 29, 2008

The lovely Miss R {sneak peek}

I have the best job in the world. What could be better then meeting wonderful families and playing with their kiddo's? Seriously, nothing! Yesterday was no exception, I woke up with no rain and my date with the "F" family was a go! I met the "F's" a little over a year ago when they brought little Miss. R to see me during my Hasty Halloween and she stole the hearts of everyone who got a glance at her. How couldn't she with all that dark thick hair? Little Miss had grown so much since I had seen her last but was JUST as cute! Check out their sneak peek and Little Misses curls and big beautiful eyes!

blogR1

blogR2bw

blogR3

"B" & "C" It was nice seeing you all again, please tell the Grandma's and Grandpa's I said thanks for rattling some keys. They saved me from my usual antics of bouncing up and down, funny noises and acting completely crazy! =) I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek!

Amber

1 comments:

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Amber,
Thank you so much for the great day! I cant wait to see the rest. And thank you for taking the time to photograph babies, it is truly a great passion you have.

hits counter

Followers

About This Blog

Not in my area? Check out these photographers!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP